CoolSculpting®

    The CoolSculpting® procedure is a non-invasive fat-reduction procedure.

    It’s an innovative way to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat away with no surgery or downtime. With over 2 million CoolSculpting treatments performed worldwide, people everywhere are getting a better view of themselves, thanks to the one-of-a-kind CoolSculpting procedure.

    “What makes the CoolSculpting® procedure different is that it uses advanced cooling technology to selectively target fat bulges and seeks to eliminate fat cells through a gradual non-invasive process. This procedure can reduce unwanted abdominal fat, love handles (flanks), back fat and inner and outer thighs. We are seeing remarkable results,” says Dr. Scott Gerrish.

    *Disclaimer: Result may vary from person to person.

    FAQ

    The CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ™ procedure can reduce the fat layer by 20 to 40%. Scientific testing has found an average reduction of 20%. If the patient’s treatment plan calls for additional treatment to further improve the abdomen, love handles or back fat, this can be done after two to four months, depending on the Dr. Gerrish’s advice. An additional 20% reduction can be experienced, resulting in a total fat loss of 40%. Final losses may be more or less, depending on the case.

    The CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ™ procedure can reduce the fat layer by 20 to 40%. Scientific testing has found an average reduction of 20%. If the patient’s treatment plan calls for additional treatment to further improve the abdomen, love handles or back fat, this can be done after two to four months, depending on the Dr. Gerrish’s advice. An additional 20% reduction can be experienced, resulting in a total fat loss of 40%. Final losses may be more or less, depending on the case.

    As the panels go to work in the first few minutes, the patient feels a cold sensation. This soon dissipates. The patient is seated comfortably or lying down during the one- to three-hour procedure. Many people spend this time reading, working on their laptop, or even taking a nap.

    Yes. The CoolSculpting™ procedure is completely non-invasive, so the patient can return to normal activities immediately. Some patients experience redness, minor bruising, tingling, or numbness in the treated area, but this is temporary.

    Patients may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after their treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. But the body is still flushing fat cells, and will continue doing so for up to four months.

    During the CoolSculpting™ procedure, the treated fat cells are eliminated. As long as the patient maintains his or her weight with diet and exercise, long-term results should remain stable.