It is with great pleasure that I announce the reopening of Faces Med Spa on May 26, 2020. Per governor Hogan’s executive order, elective medical procedures have been allowed to proceed, with appropriate precautions taken by health care professionals to ensure continued vigilance against the spread of Covid-19.
Our office staff have proactively taken necessary precautions to meet the strict criteria, for health providers according to the State of Maryland. We know you may have concerns about COVID-19 so we wanted to take a moment to let you know what steps we are taking to keep both you and our team safe and healthy. A number of measures have been implemented to comply with current recommendations from the CDC and WHO.
- Prior to your appointment, all patients must complete a COVID19 health risk
- In order to streamline the check in process, all consents will be emailed in advance of your appointment and must be electronically signed prior to your arrival.
- All patients and our team will be required to wear a mask in the office.
- Please call 410-561-5040 when you arrive so that we can directly greet you at our front door to limit the interactions at the front desk.
- All patients will be scanned for their temperature upon arrival. If you have a fever above 100.4 degrees and/or show symptoms of illness, your appointment will be cancelled and rescheduled for a future date.
- We will have sanitizing stations in key areas of the office for patient use.
- In an effort to limit the number of people seen in the office, we kindly ask that no guests accompany you in the office, this includes children, friends, and family members. This policy will assist in maintaining social distancing requirements.
- We are staggering and extending appointment times to ensure patients are not sitting in our waiting area and/or interacting with one another.
- Our coffee service area will be temporarily removed until further notice. We will continue to have bottled water accessible for patients.
- Our staff will make efforts to room patients as soon as possible upon entry to limit our waiting room volume. We have also removed promotional materials as well as magazines.
- We will disinfect each room before and after each treatment encounter.
- We highly recommend and encourage calling ahead for all walk-in skincare orders. Our staff will have your order ready in advance and take payment over the phone to expedite your pickup and limit the number of patients in the office.
- Our office continues to comply with approved medical grade cleaning products. We will also continue our increased frequency of cleaning frequently used surfaces like doorknobs, light switch plates, phones, solid work surfaces, restrooms, and of course in our treatment rooms with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Our staff will continue to limit handshakes as well as practice frequent hand washing and hand sanitation with 70% alcohol sanitizer.
We are limiting cash transactions and please be prepared to pay with credit card or contactless Apple Pay at time of service. These measures will remain in place to reduce the risk for you, your friends, neighbors, loved ones and our team from COVID-19! After reading these requirements, should you have any concern please notify us at 410-561-5040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Faces Med Spa and wish you all continued health and safety.
The Faces Med Spa Medical Team